HSBC World Elite® Mastercard®
Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $149 - First Year Fee Rebate. Terms apply.
Authorized User Annual Fee: $50 Per Card
Annual interest rate: 19.9% on purchases and 22.9% on funds advances and balance transfers.
$80,000 personal or $150,000 household annual income
• Earn up to 40,000 Points ($200 travel value) PLUS a full annual fee rebate for the Primary Cardholder for the first year. Must apply by March 29, 2021. Conditions Apply.
• Earn 3% in travel rewards on all eligible travel purchases (6 Points per $1) and earn 1.5% in travel rewards on all other eligible purchases (3 Points per $1)
• No foreign transaction fees. Only the exchange rate will apply
• Enjoy maximum flexibility and redeem your Points on your terms for:
• Gift cards and valuable merchandise
• Financial rewards
• Rewards for miles
This offer is only available to residents of Canada other than the province of Quebec. (Quebec residents eligible for separate offer)
The Koho Premium Prepaid Visa is one of only a select few prepaid credit cards that offers rewards for your everyday spending on the card. This card is virtually open to anyone since there are no credit checks necessary as you have to fund it prior to using it.
Not all cash back credit cards are created equal. Some let you redeem anytime - others only once per year. Some let you redeem for as little as $1, others are $100. Learn more about the topic in this feature!
WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard
Get 250 welcome WestJet dollars + an additional 200 WestJet dollars when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months. Plus receive a $0 companion vouchers for travel in Canada, the U.S., Mexico & Caribbean. Must apply by Mar 31, 21
TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
20,000 points plus earn a bonus Buddy Pass to bring anyone along to anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, incl Hawaii and Mexico. First year annual fee rebate. Conditions Apply. Must apply by May 30, 21
CIBC Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
20,000 points plus earn an Air Canada Buddy Pass to bring anyone along to anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, incl Hawaii and Mexico. First year no Annual Fee Conditions Apply.
Sure your credit card offers extra points on groceries or other categories. But what about all your spending at places that don't have a bonus? Check out our new feature that looks at the top credit cards for everyday non-category bonus spending