BMO AscendTM World Elite®* Mastercard®*
Annual Fee: $150 Primary Card (Waived in first year) $50 Secondary Card
Interest Rate: Purchases 20.99% Cash Advances 23.99% (21.99% for Quebec residents)
Welcome offer: Get up to 60,000 points and the annual fee waived in the first year for both the primary cardholder and authorized users.*
Bonus offer awarded as follows: 30,000 points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months, and 2,500 points for each subsequent month in which you make at least $2,000 in purchases on your card, for 12 months.
- 5x the points for every $1 spent on eligible travel purchases,*
- 3x the points for every $1 spent on eligible dining and entertainment purchases and recurring bill payments,*
- 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else.*
- Now get the highest rewards points for travel of any premium flexible travel card in Canada!†
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Travel Pass provided by DragonPass,* with four annual complimentary passes.
- Access over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world - all at no added cost, and no added fees or roaming charges*
- Get valuable benefits and offers for digital everyday services from a variety of on-demand apps and subscription services
- Points you can use to cover all flight charges & taxes*
- Fly on any airline, with no blackout dates*
- Best-in-class travel and medical insurance (unlimited trips per year)*
- BMO Concierge Service*
- Unlock Mastercard Travel Rewards cashback offers when you travel and shop outside of Canada
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information
†Statement based on a comparison of the redeemable value of the non-promotional travel rewards points earned on premium flexible Canadian credit cards as of May 3, 2022. “Flexible” is defined as points earned when you purchase travel anywhere and “premium” refers to cards with an annual fee of ≤ $150 or has an income requirement of ≤ $150,000 annual individual income.
Special offer: Earn up to 80,000 points* ($400 travel value) PLUS a full annual fee rebate for the primary cardholder for the first year* ($149 value) and receive a $100 annual travel enhancement credit*. Must apply by October 31, 2022. Conditions apply.
HSBC World Elite® Mastercard®
Earn up to 80,000 Points* PLUS a full annual fee rebate for the Primary Cardholder for the first year
Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $149 (1st year annual fee rebate)
Authorized User Annual Fee: $50 Per Card
Annual interest rate: 19.9% on purchases and 22.9% on cash advances and balance transfers.
$80,000 personal or $150,000 household annual income
• Welcome bonus of 20,000 points* ($100 travel value)
• Earn 40,000 points* when you spend $6,000 within 6 months of account opening ($200 travel value)
• Earn 20,000 points* as an anniversary bonus ($100 travel value)
• First year annual fee rebate for the primary cardholder* ($149)
• Receive a $100 annual travel enhancement credit*
• Earn 3% in travel rewards on all eligible travel purchases (6 Points per $1) and earn 1.5% in travel rewards on all other eligible purchases (3 Points per $1)
• No foreign transaction fees. Only the exchange rate will apply
• Enjoy maximum flexibility and redeem your Points on your terms for:
• Gift cards and valuable merchandise
• Financial rewards
• Rewards for miles
*Terms and Conditions apply
®/TM Mastercard and World Elite are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used pursuant to licence
This offer is only available to residents of Canada other than the province of Quebec (Quebec residents eligible for separate offer)
Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express®* Card
Card Type: Credit
Annual Fee: $120 Additional Card Fee: $0
Annual interest rate 19.99% on purchases and 21.99% on funds advances; Missed payment applicable rates, 23.99% and/or 26.99%
• New Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Cardmembers earn 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership. Subject to change at any time
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent in eligible Card purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy®
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent in all other Card purchases
- Receive an Annual Free Night Award for up to 35,000 points at eligible hotels and resorts worldwide every year after your first anniversary
- No annual fee on Additional Cards
- Redeem points for free nights with no blackout dates at over 7,000 of the world’s most desired hotels
- Automatic Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status membership
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year with your Marriott Bonvoy® American Express®* Card. These can be used towards attaining the next level of Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy program
- Enjoy an automatic upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status when you reach $30,000 in purchases on the Card each year
- American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply
RBC Avion Visa Infinite
Annual Fee: $120
Additional Card Fee: $50
Get up to 55,000 bonus points (a value of up to $1,100), that’s enough to fly anywhere in North America or the Caribbean! (Taxes and Fees extra) - You’ll get 35,000 Welcome Points on approval and 20,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in your first 6 months. Apply by September 16, 2022
- Earn 1 RBC Rewards® point for every dollar you spend* and an extra 25% on eligible travel purchases.
- When you are ready to travel again, Avioners can book flights with points on any airline, on any flight, at any time, early or last minute, with no blackout periods or restrictions.
- Avioners earn points that never expire so your points will be waiting for your next adventure.
- Redeem your points for travel and more. Use points for anything from paying bills and paying your card balance to redeeming for Gift Cards and Merchandise at top brands like Apple. The RBC Rewards program gives you the freedom of choice to use your points your way, and helps you make the most as an Avioner.
- Eligible RBC Rewards members can also convert points to other loyalty programs including WestJet dollars, British Airways Avios points and Hudson’s Bay Rewards points.
- Link your RBC card with a Petro-Points membership to instantly save 3₵ per litre on fuel at Petro-Canada stations and earn 20% more Petro-Points and 20% more RBC rewards points
- Link your RBC card with a Rexall Be Well account and get 50 Be Well points for every $1 spent on eligible products at Rexall. Redeem Be Well points faster for savings in store on eligible purchases where 25,000 Be Well points = $10
- Get access to RBC offers which provides access to earn points faster at specified brands
- Extensive insurance including: mobile device insurance, travel insurance (trip cancellation, interruption and emergency medical) and other eligible purchases to protect you and your family
- Avioners get access to luxury Visa Infinite benefits including first in line for exclusive events, and hotel and dining benefits.
- Avioners no longer need 14-days to book travel using the RBC grid
- Up to a 2.3% return on your spending depending on which reward ticket you book
- Unwritten ability to redeem for Business Class tickets although at a lower rate of return when compared to the Avion Reward chart
- Get $0 delivery fees for 12 months from DoorDash17 - Add your eligible RBC credit card to your DoorDash account to:
• Get a 12-month complimentary DashPass subscription18 – a value of almost $120
• Enjoy unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees on orders of $12 or more when you pay with your eligible RBC credit card
TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Earn up to 50,000 Aeroplan points†. Plus, first year no Annual Fee†. Conditions Apply. Must apply online by September 5, 2022.
Annual Fee $139
Additional Cards: $75 †
Annual interest rate 19.99% on purchases and 22.99% on funds advances
$60,000 personal or $100,000 household annual income
Limited Time Offer
Earn up to $1,400 in value† including up to 50,000 Aeroplan points, no annual fee for the first year and additional travel benefits. Must apply by September 5, 2022.
Earning Aeroplan Points
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card†
- Earn 20,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,500 within 90 days of Account opening†
- Plus, earn an additional 20,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 12 months of Account opening†
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate†, and share free first checked bags†
- Plus, get an annual fee rebate for the first year†.
- To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by September 6, 2022.
- Earn 1.5 points† for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery and direct through Air Canada® purchases (including Air Canada Vacations®) made with your card
- Earn 1 point† for every $1 spent on all other Purchases made with your Card
- Earn points twice when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore (www.aeroplan.com/estore).
- Your Aeroplan Points do not expire as long as you are a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Cardholder in good standing
- Travel lightly through the airport and save on baggage fees† : Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lbs) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge† : On-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Visa Infinite Concierge can help with any Cardholder request — big or small, to help you get the most out of life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card.
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection†: Receive seven exclusive benefits when you book your stay through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection featuring over 900 of the world’s most intriguing properties.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
† Terms and Conditions apply.
Sponsored advertising. The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.